HELPING COMMUNITIES THRIVE!
We support all Australians by creating services that aim to generate more informed and connected communities plus support growth for Australian Enterprises.
JOIN US - SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY & RAISE FUNDS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY GROUP
We are seeking not for profit organisations across Australia to join us as Community Partners to develop our Community Notice Boards and reach out to their local communities.
Find it Locally has joined the ‘FundRise Project’ aiming to support Community Development and strengthen Economic Development throughout Australia.
“FundRise” seeks to provide NFP organisations with an opportunity to bridge business and community with the purpose to:
* Create more support for community enterprises through these tough times
* Build sustainable fundraising for community building initiatives
* Fund Community Resources
* Open new work and learning pathways
- We are seeking 1500 Community Partners (NFP) wishing to expand their fundraising
capacity. Opened to building the ‘Find It Locally’ community network.
- Partners will be provided with access to operate the Community Notice Boards
and other services within a Community Zone local to them. We offer full training
and help desk support.
- Partners will need in-house volunteers (we can help with volunteers) or staff to work
on digital community noticeboards, build local businesses partnerships and engage
Find out how this benefits your organisation by registering (Click on Register link below).
The project manager for your area will send you the necessary information and a short video that you can present to your board.