HELPING COMMUNITIES THRIVE!
We aim to support all Australians by creating services designed to:
- build more informed and connected communities
- raise funds and awareness for local projects/causes/charities
- support Australian Businesses, the Arts and other Enterprises.
JOIN US - SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY & RAISE FUNDS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY GROUP
During 2021-2022 we are offering not-for-profit organisations across Australia the opportunity to join us as Community Partners to develop our Community Notice Boards and reach out to their local communities.
Find it Locally has joined the ‘FundRise Project’ aiming to support Community Development and strengthen Economic Development throughout Australia.
“FundRise” invites NFP organisations who are interested in bridging business and community with the purpose to:
* Create more support for community enterprises through these tough times
* Build sustainable fundraising for community building initiatives
* Fund Community Resources
* Open new work and learning pathways
Partners will be provided with access to operate the Community Notice Boards and other services within a Community Zone local to them. We offer full training and support.
Partners will need in-house volunteers (we can help with volunteers) or staff to work on digital community noticeboards, build local businesses partnerships and engage community groups.
To find out more & register you expression of interest with www.fundrise.org.au
Watch our short 2 minute video.
Find it Locally - keeping the gears of our society in motion.
• create more connected and informed communities
• raise funds for local causes/projects
• support growth for Australian Businesses, the Arts and other Enterprises