The benefits for Businesses, the Arts or other Enterprises to advertise:
♦ Long Term, Highly Visible, Affordable Advertising
♦ Personalised Tailored Service to ensure you get value
♦ Advertising spending supports Community Development activities
♦ Be recognised for supporting our Social Enterprise the FundRise Project
♦ Receive free inclusions with our Fundraising Activities
– your informed of these activities as their tailored strategic marketing services
Find out more by watching our short video.
Each Community Notice Board service has an array of services your business can be part of :
- Online Shopping Centre to support those who wish to sell online
- Local Business / Community Directory
- 12 Months Events & Activities Calendar to encourage more participation & engagement
- Local Announcements / Jobs Pin Board
- Local Voucher Deal so you can offer special deals that can be edited and updated by you direct
How to order:
1. Go to our Order Form
2. Select the Community Package (Premium $450pa or Business $195pa)
3. Fill in the Form (If you have a Discount Code remember to enter it)
– either attach Artwork, add a Comment if you need Art Work support or email Art work later
We will be in touch within 48 hours to ensure you get the best attention
Find It Locally has a well organised sustainable structure
to make it easy to navigate for all ages.
Find it Locally has given all 8800 Australian Townships a unique Local Community Notice Board, complete with an suite of services that will benefit the entire community.
All our services have their own SEO facility and are listed with Google
- 8800 Community Notice Boards, to be run by Community Partners, sourced via “The Fundrise Project” and Working Solutions Inc .
As some of the townships are small we have grouped some together and formed 1500 what we call Community Groups so some Community Notice Boards share the services.
- 1500 Business & Community Directories
- 1500 Online Shopping Centres
- 1500 Event & Activities Calendars
- 1500 Local Announcement Pin Boards
- 1500 Local Voucher Deal Services
Find it Locally also runs a Category Page Service
- 5700 Category Pages to give all Australians an easy-to-navigate platform for finding what they want from a network of Australian Businesses offering related services/products
This results in
- 20 000 + listings on Google, with over 5000+ visits/week ( and we are just launching!)
Demonstrate Social responsibility through supporting:
- Australian Business and Community networks.
Support post-Covid recovery of Australian organisations:
- Australian Businesses can advertise cheaply on a long term, stable platform and access a range of services which are normally out of financial reach.
- Community organisations, programs, events and the Arts which can be supported through the Community Notice Boards and Category Pages
- Innovation, invention and Start Ups – Find It Locally will provide a platform for local ingenuity to thrive, be seen and distributed.
Enhanced exposure, sales and increased customer base:
- Tap into previously uncreated community networks.
- Tap into an Australia-wide platform and offer a consistent message across the whole platform
- Participate in FIL business network, increase status and exposure.
- Build relationships and partnerships with the Australian business community
- Increased public and community exposure through supporting the Find It Locally initiative.
After years of experience we understand the needs of most businesses and therefore created services to meet with these needs. We also see that – Short-lived advertising is not as rewarding as long-term targeted advertising which we aim to deliver.
More than that we are creating an Australian National Network so everyone can fly into town and find out what is happening locally! This offers businesses to branch out into other communities easily.
Find it Locally is 100% Australian so all advertising proceeds circulate amongst our communities!
Find it Locally
Keeping the gears of our society in motion!
Our mission is to:
• Create more connected and informed Communities
• Raise funds for local Charities/Causes/Projects
• Support growth for Australian Businesses, the Arts & other Enterprises
We divided Australia into 19 Areas
each Area has its own set of Category Pages and other Shared Pages