This opportunity is ideal for people who would like to: participate actively and meaningfully in their local community, expand their network and influence, support a Charitable Organisation, work locally from home, supplement or replace existing income. (Requires 4-8 hours a week)
We are offering:
- Businesses who want to build and run their own Community Related Marketing Service
- Not-For-Profit Organisations wanting to raise funds and up skill staff
- Marketing or Business Students wanting to develop practical skills, make industry connections and earn income
to join the Find It Locally network as a Community Marketing Partner,. Together we will form a network of 1500 people helping our Australian Communities to thrive!
For the right candidate we offer free training and support to secure your success, you contribute a small amount of fees back to us out of your payments once they arrive.
View this Information Sheet, Application Form & Checklist to see if this is for you.
During 2023-2025 we are launching our network of
8800 Community Notice Boards across Australia
and on boarding 1500 Community Marketing Partners
Our Mission is to:
♦ Create more connected and informed Communities
♦ Raise funds for local Charities/Causes/Projects
♦ Support growth for Australian Businesses, the Arts & other Enterprises
Here is a great opportunity to join Find it Locally (FIL) and become 1 of 1500 Community Marketing Partners collaborating across Australia to support Community and Economic Development.
We offer free training and support that can put you in a position of earning income as you run a local online Community Notice Board and other Community Related Marketing activities throughout the year.
ABOUT FIND IT LOCALLY
Find It Locally has given all 8800 townships in Australia a unique Community Notice Board with a suite of services designed to support our mission.
We grouped the 8800 Community Notice Boards into 1500 what we call Community Zones each one with a population on average of 15,000 and more than 1000 local enterprises. Each of these Community Zones has a group of main services:
- Local Business / Community Directory
- Online Shopping Centre
- Events & Activities Page
- Local Announcement Board for Jobs, Media, Emergency, Projects
- Local Voucher Deals Service
With the right tools and people we can offer great support to all community members.
Each zone needs a person who would like to:
- Promote their community by implementing a group of Community Related Marketing
activities utilising the services of the Community Notice Board
- Work locally as what we call a Find it Locally Community Partner
- Grow their position within the community
- implement services that will raise the profile of the Community
- Instigate a collective fundraising venture to support local Not-For-Profits
- Initiate sustainable marketing support for local Businesses, The Arts and other Enterprises
Training / Duties
Each Community Partner will be provided with:
- Up to 40 hours training & setup procedures to make the Community Notice Board Service ready for success
- 52 Guided Marketing Strategies to implement throughout the year
The Community Notice Boards offer a membership and advertising service.
This will enable a sustainable & reliable source of revenue.
The ‘Find It Locally’ website is essentially a portal into every Australian township.
It’s designed to be easy to navigate across each state and territory and local area.
This community service is designed to:
- Invigorate your community and give people a central portal to be well connected and informed about their local township
- Support local Events, Activities, Businesses, the Arts, Community Groups with a central portal that provides a circular flow of economic and social value :
- increased networking capacity, affordable – longevity advertising,
- skill sets to encourage growth & sustainability, support of local projects and causes
- Raise revenue for Not-For-Profit organisations and/or financially support a Community Marketing Partner whose job it will be to co-ordinate and run the Community Notice Board.
This service will provide a long term, sustainable source of income that NFP’s can count on and plan around.
Watch this video
Jeanette: 0432 106 101